Cunard Queen Mary 2 Schedule 2014 Transatlantic Crossings and Cruises
It's the rare travel experience where the journey itself is the main attraction. But then, few vacations are the Transatlantic Crossing with Cunard Line on the world famous Queen Mary 2 or QM2 - and Cunard aficionados know never to refer to this Cunard ocean liner as Queen Mary II. Your Cunard Transatlantic cruise between New York and Southampton will be full of history and romance. On select sailings, you may even begin or end your voyage in Hamburg, Germany or Cherbourg, France. And your Cruise Holidays Chicago certified Cunard Commodore experts will help you plan your perfect vacation.
Travellers have been crossing the Atlantic Ocean for centuries. In times gone by, the rich and famous of their age packed their trunks and boarded a Cunard ocean liner, bound for a week of adventure, dancing, fine dining and stimulating conversation.
The experience remains much the same today, although of course today's Cunarders offer all the modern amenities you would expect on a luxury ocean liner. Cunard's grandest ship, Queen Mary 2, was specifically designed as an ocean liner, not a cruise ship, so she can cross the Atlantic Ocean in the utmost comfort.
Don't like to fly? Queen Mary 2 allows you to visit your family in Europe or explore those places you've always wanted to see without any international flights! You can combine two Transatlantic Crossings and even a Mediterranean or Northern Europe sailing for a truly civilized way of exploring Europe. Just ask us for details or view our "Europe without Flying" page.
Just imagine: seven or eight wonderful days and nights filled with as much or as little activity as you like: the grand balls, the enrichment lectures, superb cuisine, traditional English afternoon tea, the Planetarium, plays and acting workshops by the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA), Queen Mary 2's Canyon Ranch Spa Club, an excellent health club and the company of an interesting mix of international guests. You can do it all, or nothing if you prefer.
Wondering what you can do on your Transatlantic cruise? Watch the video about daytime activities and Cunard Insights or this video about Cunard Entertainment. At night, enjoy one of the Royal Nights Themed Balls (video). The best part of a Transatlantic Crossing? The luxury of planning seven or more glorious days completely according to your schedule.
2014 Cunard Transatlantic Cruise Fares and Promotions
Sail on Queen Mary 2 as she celebrates her 10th anniversary in 2014! A Cunard QM2 Transatlantic Crossing can be remarkably affordable if you book with Cruise Holidays Chicago. Scroll down to see 2014 Queen Mary 2 sail dates and starting fares, or check our Current Cunard Offers: our fares are never higher, and often lower, than when you book directly with Cunard.
In addition, on most 2014 sailings we offer up to $300 shipboard credit per stateroom, to spend as you please on Queen Mary 2, and other extras like bottles of wine or Cunard souvenirs.
Of course, fares and availability change constantly, so please call us to find the most suitable option.
Eastbound Crossings - New York to Southampton
Depart from New York and sail past the Statue of Liberty before saying goodbye to the Americas en route to Southampton, England. Enjoy seven or even eight wonderful days and nights at sea before you arrive in the "Old World". You can of course fly straight home (we'll help you with your one way airfare if you like), but why not spend a few days in London, visit Bath, Windsor or Stonehenge? Or add a trip to the European mainland, by plane or by Eurostar "Chunnel" train. Our Europe experts will gladly help you plan trips to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, or any other destination.
Another option: combine your Eastbound Crossing with a European cruise, or sail back on a Westbound crossing. We are certain you'll agree that your Cunard experience is a much more civilized way to cross the Atlantic than your average Transatlantic flight.
- April 16, 2014: Fort Lauderdale - Madeira - Southampton on Queen Victoria (12 nights)
From $1,099*, Balcony from $1,399*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: Prepaid Gratuities. Lower Flash Fares Available. Call for details.
- QM2 10th Anniversary Sailing: May 16, 2014: New York - Southampton (10th Birthday Crossing). From $1,099*, Balcony from $1,899*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: $150/$300 shipboard credit. *Call for New Booking Bonus
- May 16, 2014: New York - Southampton - Zeebrugge (Belgium) - Hamburg (10 nights). From $1,848*, Balcony from $2,249*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: $150/$300 shipboard credit.
- June 13, 2014: New York - Southampton. From $1,298*, Balcony from $1,649*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: $150/$300 shipboard credit.
- June 13, 2014: New York - Southampton - Hamburg (9 nights). From $1,649*, Balcony from $2,149*.
- July 6, 2014: New York - Southampton. From $1,498*, Balcony from $1,999*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: $150/$300 shipboard credit.
- July 6, 2014: New York - Southampton - Hamburg (9 nights). From $1,699*, Balcony from $2,199*.
- July 28, 2014: New York - Southampton (8 nights)
- July 28, 2014: New York - Southampton - Hamburg (10 nights)
- August 27, 2014: New York - Halifax - Southampton (8 nights)
- September 27, 2014: New York - Southampton
- October 28, 2014: New York - Southampton
- October 28, 2014: New York - Southampton - Hamburg (9 nights)
- November 19, 2014: New York - Southampton
- January 3, 2015: New York - Southampton
Westbound Crossings - Southampton to New York
Enjoy Great Britain or Europe before you board Queen Mary 2 in Southampton. Of course we'll arrange your transfers from beautiful London to the ship. Then, enjoy seven days and nights at your own pace en route to the New World. One advantage of a Westbound crossing: you gain an hour each day to offset the time difference between England and New York: more time to relish on your traditional Transatlantic cruise on the QM2!
Download a Southampton-New York City Transatlantic Crossing electronic flyer.
Queen Mary 2 - 2014 Transatlantic Cruise Schedule
Westbound Departure Dates - Southampton/Hamburg to New York
2014 Westbound QM2 Transatlantic Crossings from Southampton to New York are 7 nights long, unless otherwise indicated. Some sailings start in Hamburg and make a stop in Southampton before continuing to New York. Occasionally, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth operate Transatlantic cruises too, generally as part of a world cruise. Shipboard credits listed are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Please call us for the latest availability and fares.
- QM2 10th Anniversary Sailing: May 9, 2014: Southampton - New York Very limited availability - call now! Balcony from $1,799*. Cruise Holidays Advantage: $150/$300 shipboard credit.
- June 3, 2014: Hamburg - Southampton - Halifax - New York (10 nights). From $1,649, Balcony from $2,149*.
- June 5, 2014: Southampton - Halifax - New York (8 nights). From $1,658*, Balcony from $1,849*.
- June 22, 2014: Hamburg - Southampton - New York (9 nights)
- June 24, 2014: Southampton - New York
- July 19, 2014: Hamburg - Southampton - New York (9 nights)
- July 21, 2014: Southampton - New York
- August 18, 2014: Hamburg - Southampton - New York (9 nights)
- August 20, 2014: Southampton - New York
- September 8, 2014: Southampton - New York
- October 7, 2014: Cherbourg - Southampton - New York (9 nights)
- October 8, 2014: Southampton - New York
- November 10, 2014: Hamburg - Southampton - New York (9 nights)
- November 12, 2014: Southampton - New York. *Call for New Booking Bonus
- December 15, 2014: Southampton - New York
The Cunard Kennels
Pet lovers who like traveling with their beloved dog or cat can reserve a space in the Kennel onboard Queen Mary 2. The service is only offered on scheduled Transatlantic Crossings between New York and Southampton or Hamburg. The Cunard Kennel service is ideal for guests who are moving to or from the United Kingdom or Europe, as the Kennel allows you to make the process of pet quarantine more comfortable. Very strict regulations apply and you must start preparations at least six months before departure to ensure you have all steps, including implanting of a chip and rabies shots, completed. The limited number of kennels makes it essential that you reserve far in advance. For details, give us a call.
For More Information and Current Availability:
Call (888) 744 7397 or (312) 266 7447.
We'll check the best available option and help you plan the perfect Cunard experience.
Check Cunard Availability and Pricing online.
Our Cruise Holidays website will open in a new window. Select "Cunard" in the "Find the Perfect Cruise" finder, as well as your preferred destination and the month you are interested in traveling to see the latest availability and fares. Not all Cruise Holidays fares and extra amenities are available online, so we recommend that you give us a call before you book.
Cruise Holidays terms and conditions, as well as those of cruise line and other travel suppliers apply to all reservations. Ship's Registry: Bermuda.