Europe without Flying
Why sit in a cramped airline seat for hours and battle with intrusive airport security procedures when you can stretch out and relax en route to some of the most beautiful places in the world? Enjoy the many facilities and stunning views on Queen Mary 2, your Cunard ocean liner. Instead of eating airline food, feast on culinary delicacies in one of Cunard's restaurants.
You could even combine your Cunard voyage with a great American road or train trip from your home to Cunard's American home port of New York City.
And with the comfortable speed of travel by ship, you will not have to worry about missing part of the experience because of jet lag. Cunard refers to its combination of two Transatlantic Crossings with a Cunard European cruise itinerary as a "Grand Voyage". Please scroll down to see the 2020 and 2021 Grand Voyage schedule.
Transatlantic Cruise Combinations
Let us combine two Cunard Transatlantic Crossings to allow you to explore England and Europe or visit family. We can arrange train travel or tours in Europe. Maybe you've even thought of a river cruise to explore the heart of Europe? In some cases, we can add a Cunard European cruise, allowing you to sail from New York City to Scandinavia or Northern Europe - just scroll down for the Grand Voyage listings.
Here are some suggested options:
Visit Stonehenge while in England
2022 Roundtrip Crossings between New York and Southampton on Queen Mary 2
Sometimes, getting there is more than half the fun: combine back-to-back Eastbound and Westbound Transatlantic Crossings for 14 to 18 days and nights of relaxation, exquisite dining, nightlife, dancing and the many other activities you can expect on the world's greatest ocean liner, Queen Mary 2. Enjoy a day (or two) in Southampton, and, depending on the itinerary, visit Halifax, Le Havre (Paris), Zeebrugge (Brussels/Bruges) or Hamburg.
- April 24 - May 8, 2022: Southampton - New York - Southampton, 14 nights
- May 1 - 15, 2022: New York - Southampton - New York, 14 nights
- May 8 - 22, 2022: Southampton - New York - Southampton, 14 nights
- May 29 - June 12: Southampton - New York - Southampton, 14 nights
- July 29 - August 12: Southampton - New York - Southampton, 14 nights
- August 21 - September 4, 2022: Southampton - New York - Southampton, 14 nights
- October 7 - 25, 2022: New York - Southampton - Hamburg - Southampton - New York, 18 nights
- October 18 - November 1, 2022: Southampton - New York - Southampton
- More options available. Please call for details.
2022 Cunard Grand Voyages and Europe without Flying
Grab the unique opportunity to combine round-trip Transatlantic crossings from New York with a European cruise on Queen Mary 2, resulting in the most comfortable European vacation you've ever experienced - all without international flights!
- May 15 - June 5, 2022: Grand Norwegian Explorer, 21 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Bergen, Norway - Olden - cruise fjords - Alesund - Stavanger - Southampton - New York
- June 5 - July 1, 2022: Grand Norwegian Explorer, 26 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Hamburg - Alesund - Flaam - cruise Aurlandsfjord, Sognefjord - Olden - cruise Innvikfjorden and Nordfjord - Bergen - Southampton - Bruges/Zeebrugge - Amsterdam/Rotterdam - Southampton - Le Havre - New York
- July 8 - August 5, 2022: Grand Mediterranean Highlights, 28 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Cadiz, Spain - Barcelona - Villefrance, France - Florence/Pisa/Livorno, Italy - Rome/Civitavecchia - Lisbon, Portugal - Southampton - New York
- August 5 - 28, 2022: Grand Rotterdam, Bruges and Hamburg, 23 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Hamburg - Bruges/Zeebrugge, Belgium - Amsterdam/Rotterdam, Netherlands - Hamburg - Southampton - New York
- August 28 - September 23, 2022: Grand Norwegian Explorer, 26 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Stavanger. Norway - Flaam - cruise fjords - Olden - cruise fjords - Bergen - Southampton - Bruges/Zeebrugge, Belgium - Amsterdam/Rotterdam, Netherlands - Southampton - Le Havre - New York
- October 7 - 25, 2022: Southampton and Hamburg, 18 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Hamburg - Southampton - New York
- October 25 - November 20, 2022: Norway and the Northern Lights, 26 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Bergen, Norway - Tromso - Trondheim - Alesund - Stavanger - Southampton - New York
- December 3 - 22, 2022: Dutch Christmas Markets, 19 nights roundtrip from New York: New York - Southampton - Amsterdam/Rotterdam, Netherlands - Bruges/Zeebrugge, Belgium - Le Havre - Southampton - New York
- Please call us for available options.
For More Information and Current Availability:
Call us at (312) 266 7447 or (888) 744 7397. We will check on the latest fares and availability and help plan the perfect Cunard experience.
Visit our Transatlantic Cruise Schedules and Offers page.
Check Cunard Cruise Schedule and Virtuoso amenities.
Our Q Cruise + Travel Virtuoso website will open in a new window and display a wide range of available Cunard cruises and Transatlantic Crossings. You can further refine your search by specifying your preferred destination(s), travel dates, departure cities and more. Virtuoso amenities and exclusive benefits will display too. Not all Q Cruise + Travel fares and extra amenities will display online, so we recommend that you give our certified Cunard experts a call at (888) 744 7397 or (312) 266 7447 for the latest availability and pricing.
*Fares are in US Dollars, cruise only, non-air, per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability, capacity controlled and include Non-Commissionable Fares. Government taxes and fees are additional and subject to change. Airfare, transfers, travel insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature are additional. Balcony rooms on Queen Mary 2 or Oceanview rooms on Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth may have an obstructed view. Cunard Flash Fares require instant payment, are non-refundable and not combinable with other discounts or special offers. Cruise fares are subject to availability and subject to change without prior notice. Q Cruise + Travel is not responsible for typographical or other errors. At the time of communication, no fuel supplement is in effect, however, Cunard reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement in the future.
Q Cruise + Travel terms and conditions, as well as those of cruise line and other travel suppliers apply to all reservations. Ship's Registry: Bermuda.